On the horizon for 2014:
1) Travel Oregon has designated us as a “Bike Friendly” attraction.
2) We are hiring a Gardener and Farm Manager for continuous improvement of the guest experience. (email [email protected] to apply)
3) Trails Across Time, our free public charter school for grades 6-12, continues to serve students who want to make a difference in the community, make some friends, and get a great 21st century education with a 19th century twist.
4) Guests are enjoying new signage in the barn and gardens, highlighting the history of artifacts and plants that tell the story of our region’s pioneers.
5) As always, students from all over are coming to the Farm for tours this spring, connecting with local students and volunteers to learn and do. (email [email protected] to volunteer)